About Me

My photo
Im LoOkInG tO lIbErAtE...LaYiNg ThE FoUnDaTiOn FoR GeNeRaL-NaTiOnS 2 CoMe

The 4 manifestations

The 4 manifestations

Monday, July 13, 2009

Long time no see....Men and Women continued!!!

Hey everyone...at least those who have taken a look see at this blog. I know, I know ,"How can he expect anyone to want to read if he doesnt type" well times are indifferent and my I-net access has become limited. But Im here now, and your here, so lets chat shall we. I suppose my conversation begins concerning men and women, because from a spiritual stand point, these polarities are some of the most important to the equation of life. Why is it that we as men find such a hard time communicating with our (suppose to be) best friends, and why is it that ladies have such a difficult time deeply relating to their sig.fig. other(and vice versa). WHY is there a such thing as "the Battle of THe SexEs", so to speak.





Here are a few of my thoughts-





#1 It begins with what we're tought(at home).





As cliche the previous statement is, Im sorry for all of you innatists (innate-existing in one from birth, inborn, native -dictionary.com) out there, but the relationships and or structure of relationships is not something children are born with, and I think that a common sense concensus could easily deduce that. Between the ages of 0- say I don't know 7 maybe, babies, toddlers and even kids statisitically show no knowledge of the differences between Shaun or Sabrina. Everybody takes a bath together you got bubbles, sabrina, shaun ,and elmo, were all good right? But then it happens. All shaun wanted was a late night glass of warm milk and some cookies, he opens his eye's slowly as air flows deeper and easier into his little pj cover body giving him the energy to get up, he cant hear to clearly yet because he is yet to completly awaken. Walking towards mommy and daddys door he notices the family picture on the wall perpendicular to there room is shaking pretty consistantly. The bang is comming form their room. "sQUUUEEEEKKKKKKKKKK" "DADDDYYYY DAAADDDYYY !!!!!!! GET OFF MY MAAAMMMMAAA!!!!" He shreaks as he sqrambles in the room punching his fathers left butt- ock.
Dad then decides its time for the talk( a little late in my opinion). And when he has the talk he hesitates and swallow the accumalated siliva in his throat.

Does anybody realize the first mistake of the adult here........................................................................................................?????????????????????????
Go ahead I'll wait ................................................................................................................................................................ besides the late arrival of THE Conversation,Dad is nervous and uncomfortable. I know, I know, most of you would have said he should have had his back side covered, or they should have locked the door, but I have a better proposal. Why not speak to his child as confident as he wants Shaun to be about his sexuality once he becomes of age?????
Confusing??? Let me break it down ( not to imply that you lack comprehensive skills)

Children are sensitive creatures (with all do respect). With animalistic attentiveness they are processing ample amounts of info per second. This means when ma and pa are uncomfortable Im uncomfortable on a whole different level. An because of this indifferent feeling what I saw last night (when all I wanted was milk and cookies) becomes a subconscious taboo, emotionally speaking.

Therefore as an a adult, pa should loose his fear so that he can impart logical as oppose to emotional information to my simple yet very absorbant pschy. You see, logic begets ingelligent contemplation which then begets a since of control to the comtemplator. You get where Im going with this.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. Children do need to learn things like this early on. At first, I thought it kind of weird to be teaching kids age 1 or so about sex because I didn't think they would be able to really understand (or care for that matter--"leave me alone, I just want my rattle!" lol) but if the subject is approached early enough and in the right fashion--without any nervousness--if the conversations are panned out over time instead of all in one sitting then parents are likely to be successful in getting their point across. The result would be a decrease in teenage pregnancies and STD rates and youths will be able to make better judgements and decisions. Its hard to believe that alot of these kids in the unplanned pregnancy domain just simply "didn't know" but then again....with parents avoiding and stumbling over the subject of sex....they more than likely didn't know any better. Its reality.

    I would love to credit my knowledge of these things at an early age to just being a naturally-born smarty pants but perhaps my parents did have this talk with me when I was a few months to a year or couple of years old; I don't remember those years that much but I've just always known for some 'unexplained' reason that I shouldn't have sex until I became an adult, preferably a married adult. And I have held up to that. No sex until wedding night :)


    Good stuff sir, keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx love smooth commentary, and its all grammatically correct??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol maybe sweetheart, I checked but I don't remember. And you are so very welcome :)

    ReplyDelete